Sunday 30 August 2009

My first real driving manoeuvre

Today he had me doing 3 point turns ( although apparently that isn't the correct name for that manoeuvre???? )The roads were quieter being a bank holiday weekend and everything went really well. Every body's garden walls are still intact and so are my nerves. My instructor did a lot of humming of Beatles tunes today...I am assuming that means he is fairly relaxed with my driving style at the mo. We also did a little mystery tour of some new roads which ended up in a drive by of a famous person's house about whom we both had a story to tell...thus leading to some hilarity and jokes which nearly finished me off. It is good to wear waterproof mascara when learning to drive, if I had been sporting the Alice Cooper look when I got out of the car I am sure people would think I had been crying for every other reason than laughing LOL.

I LOVE driving. It gives me a real high. Thankfully I don't have to wait long until my next lesson.

Doxie

No comments:

Post a Comment