Wednesday 21 April 2010

Loving the freedom

Well I can honestly say I LOVE DRIVING!!!

I am loving the fact that my life does not revolve around public transport timetables...if I wanna hang the washing out before I leave, I can lol.

I am so enjoying that I can buy as much as I like and not just what I can carry home in two arms...you should see the amount of clothes and shoes I have bought in the last few weeks lol...I have found out the pitfalls of clothes being sold in supermarkets! It is still a novelty going shopping and using a trolley when I am on my own and not a basket!

I love that I can run stuff to the charity shop or tip on the day I think of getting rid of it!

I love that I can go to the nursery on a whim and bring back tons of compost and flowers and not have to rely on DH and wait for the weekend.

I love that I can take my friends out to lunch.

I love that I can go to scenic places to exercise. DS and I go running together... first Sharp End gets his go and then while he waits in the car we go and do our bit. It is wonderful to not be confined to fume filled A roads!

I love that on home-ed friend meet ups we don't have to worry about what time to catch the bus and leave our friends early.

I love that I can take DS to places in the evening and Mr Doxie can relax in the bath instead of rushing to run DS around.

I love that I can go to the beach just for lunch because it doesn't have to be an all day event.

I love that I can stay out after dark on my own if I want!

It's all the little things that most people probably take for granted that I am appreciating.

Doxie

2 comments:

  1. you sound so happy, I'm glad life is treating you well, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    Thanks, I hope all is hunkydory with you too :o)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete