Friday 26 November 2010

What a difference a week makes!

Last Friday I was down the beach with DS and my friend J in tee-shirts and today it was so cold when we went for a walk J offered me his gloves to wear and my hands were still a bit cold even with them on!

He came up on his motorbike. I fell about in fits when I saw him...I'd never seen him in all his bike gear before... he looked like Buzz Lightyear!!! After he warmed up with a cuppa we bundled into the Doxiemobile and I drove us all to the woods. It was beautiful, I thought the leaves would have gone but they hadn't...the oaks in particular were hanging onto their leaves and were the most stunning colour.

I found a hill to run down through all the leaves, it was really steep and I couldn't stop once I started! It was such fun I went back up to the top and did it 3 times lol! We didn't notice the time going and got back to the Doxiemobile just before dark! We texted N just before we left to come home and he came over to Chez Doxie straight from work where he joined us for dinner. I just love an impromptu gathering! Somehow things got a little out of hand and we ended up drawing on each other's faces LOL. Don't ask even I don't know!!!

It has been a really weird week for many reasons but one good thing is that this time last week I was 8st 11lbs, this morning I was 8st 6lbs!!!! I didn't mean to loose the weight that quickly, but now it is off I intend to keep it off!

Anyway I hope everyone is fine wherever they are.

Doxie x

No comments:

Post a Comment