Tuesday 21 April 2009

First time using Bondaweb

Remember a few post ago, when I set about to do Five Fabulous Friday Makes? Well this is one of the projects from that day. It was the first time I had used Bondaweb, and as a result fell in love with the stuff. Note to loved ones at birthday time you can't go wrong with giving me a packet of this stuff!!!!!

Anyway I digress...

I wanted to do something for Mr Doxie, one just because I did, and two, to show him that there is a point to all this curious crafting stuff that goes on at every given spare minute.

A few years ago Mr Doxie bought a keyring which turned into his favourite. Sadly it broke after much use. Anyway he kept hold of the main part in the hope that he would get around to mending it. I found it in the drawer that Friday and set that as my first challenge of the day.

A few cut up t-shirts later and you can see the result in the photos. It was going to go on a dinner mat, but I feel it may be a bit of a waste so it will probably end up on a mean looking cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment