Tuesday 7 April 2009

"Think it, Do it" kinda day.

How often do you think

"Oh wouldn't it be nice to make..."

and then let it go from your mind, or think it'll take too long...Well today I am trying to make it a "Think it, do it!" kind of day.

From my previous post you will have seen that dinner mats are flavour of the month, well today I was looking at the Cherry Blossom wishing it would last all year not just a couple of weeks in the Spring. It is such an optimistic sight, full of promise and cheerfulness. Then it struck me, I can have it all year, I shall put it on a dinner mat!

All it takes is a few sketches and a bit of colouring in and you have a pattern, throw in some bondaweb and you are away! Sometimes I think it really does take longer talking/thinking about something than actually doing it.

Are there any little projects you have been pondering on lately that you could whip up in a morning or two? I'd love to hear about them.

Have a good day where ever you are,

Doxie :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment